Most of the web content we create for our customers is oriented to generate AdSense income.
This is a first approach to the issue of Adsense Income estimation. Most webmasters create sites with the intent of earning money from ads, and usually their expectations are overrated.
We designed an AdSense Income Calculator based in several factors known to influence AdSense revenue:
– extension of project (the more content, the more chance to earn from ads)
– language (English paying triple than Spanish, for instance)
– subject (cars earn more than bikes)
– Clic-thru rate (CTR). A measure of how attractive are ads for users. Hard to master, but critical for success.Â There is a whole discipline called “adsense optimization”Â that addressesÂ Adsense revenue at the time of writing and designing websites.
– Ad density (there is an optimal ad density, and it is dangerous to drift away from it)
– SEO (the site needs to rank top in Google, otherwise it will not earn money)
– age of project (ranking improves with time, provided we do not do anything punishable)